One of the best things about adapting a trend to your own style is the fact that you can experiment as much as you want and in the way you want. This is especially true of mixing prints – a trend which I’m loving more and more. The idea of mixing different patterns and designs can be a little crazy at first glance, but like anything it takes trial and error, which is exactly what I did for this trendy and practical work outfit that mixes prints the best way I know how – with accessories! Play with bright colours, textures and fabrics, while also sticking to tried and true staples like oversized sunglasses and ballerinas.
- Chiffon blouse, H&M, $34.95
- Butterfly print scarf, ZARA, $29.90
- Turquoise pants, H&M, $19.95
- Two-Tone Ballerina shoes, ZARA, $35.90
- Twisted Rope & Rhinestone Chain bracelet, Forever 21, $9.80
- Round sunglasses, Aldo, $12
- The Multiple in Portofino, Nars from Sephora, $46