Although I was born under the Fire sign (I’m a Leo and proud to say it!) I never really considered myself to be a ‘social butterfly.’ Yes, I do like entertaining and hosting parties, taking selfies with my iPhone and my goal is to interview as many inspirational people from around the world I’m not one to get up on stage, a la Madonna, and strut my stuff (unless someone asked me to, of course). This gift guide is intended for your BFF, sister, aunt or any other charismatic person in your life that is a social butterfly in their own right.
1. Victoria’s Secret Stripe Makeup Mirror, $8 – A Social Butterfly’s worst nightmare? Getting caught looking terrible. Don’t let it happen.
2. Bath & Body Works Home Fragrance Oil in Cranberry Pear Bellini, $6 – If you’re throwing a party consider burning a fragrant oil to get your place smelling fresh and inviting.
3. Hudson’s Bay Company Collection Christmas Crackers, $17.50 – Perfect for the host who likes to have a little fun with their food.
4. Filomena Cake Server, $16 – Charming and useful, this cake server will get more attention than you (no wait, you don’t want that).
5. All Occasion Card Set by Kate Spade New York, $30 – Show off your etiquette with this simple and sophisticated card set and thank each and every guest in style.
6. ‘Keep Calm and Text Me’ iPhone case, $6.50 – Probably the best way to reassure your BFF that you are only a text away when they’re in social need.
7. Shampure Soy Wax Candle, $34 – Because every girl needs some down time, pamper them with a naturally soy candle that will calm their senses and get them ready for the next party.